Made in every shade
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
- Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with our Eye Contour Brush. Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush. Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush. Blend well with a clean brush.
- It’s always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Don’t try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
- Spritz our eyeliner brush with D2O®, Balance or POMMISST® and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
Vegan / Gluten
PurePressed® Eye ShadowsNone of these shades contain wheat
PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple Cloud Nine, Pink Bliss, Triple Cognac, Oyster / Supernover, Supernova, Peach Sherbet, Royal Velvet
Vegans will want to avoid these shades (These shades contains carmine).
PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple Khaki Kraze, Brown Sugar, Sweet Spot, Azure, Silver Lining, Sundown, Smoky Grey, Dark Suede, Taupe, White, Champagne, Cappuccino, Dusk, Crushed Ice, Dawn, Oyster, Allure, Bone, Platinum, Blue Hour, Caribbean, Cream, Espresso, Dreamy Pink, Hush, Magic, Merlot, Red Carpet, Rose Gold, Shady Lady, Violet Eyes, Wink, Nude
These shades are vegan.
Oyster / Supernova