Hi-tech skin care
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time-release into the skin.
- Apply Liquid Minerals with our Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it’s good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dry Foundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It’s like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturizer before application. Applying Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer will smooth the skin’s surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- Apply the Liquid Minerals over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish.
Vegan / Gluten
None of these shades contain wheat. All shades are vegan.