Amaze your skin
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- Provides exceptional coverage, including redness and brown spots.
- Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens.
- Ideal for people who suffer from skin problems such as eczema or rosacea.
- Remove the seal or puncture holes for controlled flow of the minerals. Replace lid, turn upside down and tap. The minerals are now released into the sifter.
- Cleanse the face and moisturize.
- Lightly dip each side of our Chisel Powder Brush into the minerals. Tap off any excess using the side of the jar.
- Using the lid, work the minerals into the brush until all powder is absorbed.
- Apply the minerals in thin layers using downward strokes. If you’ve put on too much, use our Flocked Sponge to remove any excess. Begin application where you want the most coverage, then lightly layer over the rest of the face. Don’t forget your neck.
- Apply Absence Oil Control Primer to smooth the surface of the skin before putting on the minerals. Absence controls oil and helps prevent color change. Good for dry skins, too.
- If the minerals look powdery, wait a few minutes for the skin’s natural oils to emerge, or spritz with D2O, Balance or POMMISST.
- To “pull” the center of the face out and give more definition to the overall look, use a lighter base in the aesthetic triangle and a darker one on the perimeter.
- Less is more. It’s better to layer the minerals than try to cover everything at once. You will be surprised at how much coverage you get with very little product.
Vegan / Gluten
None of these shades contain wheat. All shades are vegan.